Chapter 1•The email•

It was a bright Saturday morning in San Francisco,California.You got out of bed and went downstairs to get some breakfast. You grab a bowl and some cereal and start eating.Suddenly, you hear footsteps coming down the stairs.It was your older brother who's eyes were glued to his phone.Your brother's name is Lucas and he's 18,he is always making sure you are safe because he's the only "parent figure" you have in your life.

"Hey Y/N how's breakfast?"Lucas asks. "Fine" you say with a mouthful of cereal. "What are your plans for today?" "Nothing really probs just going to binge watch stranger things for the millionth time"(you don't have many friends because you don't rlly like opening up to people ever since your parents died in a car crash a few years back so you usually just hang out with yourself) "ok well if you don't want to be alone as always, you can come hang with me. I'm going to the beach with a few friends" "Eh I'm ok but thx for inviting me Lucas" "Suit yourself,see ya later kiddo." "See ya." He then leaves accidentally slamming the door behind himself.

Great now I'm alone as usual.

You frown at your thoughts.You usually don't care that your always alone but for some reason,today you just feel unusual.You put your bowl in the sink and head back up to your room. You decide to put on Netflix.You start watching stranger things and feel a buzz in my pocket.You get your phone out and it's an email from the Duffer brothers. "Wtf why am I getting an email form the duffer brothers?!?!"

You cautiously open the email and read it allowed to yourself. "Hello Y/N you have been selected to be an extra for season 3 of stranger things!We look forward to seeing you on set in a few weeks in Georgia.Thank you again for putting in an application form!If you have any further questions feel free to contact us-The Duffer Brothers"

Wait what?When did I apply to be an extra in stranger things?!?!

You immediately think its a scam but just for good measure you decide to call Lucas. "Hey Y/N what's up?" "Hey Lucas I just got an email saying I have been chosen to be an extra in stranger things season three but I never sent in an application form so did you?" "Ohhhh yeah I did I was hoping you would get it while I was around but congrats!" "Omg ahhh it wasn't a scam thank u sooo much Lucas you have no idea how much this means to me!!" "Ahaha your welcome Y/N.Well we will talk more about it when I get home ok?" "Ok sounds great thanks so much again I love you!" "Anytime,love you too sis."

You hang up with the goofiest smile on your face.You start screaming and doing your extremely cringy happy dance that no one must ever see.You then go upstairs and contemplate on everything that just happened.

Wow Im actually going to be on stranger things!It may not be a big role but hey! It's better then nothing.
Wait,so if I'm going to be on the ST set that means I'm going to meet the cast!OMG I'm going to meet Finn Wolfhard!!I can't believe I've had a crush on him ever since I first saw stranger things.I literally love that kid sooo much.This is such a dream come true!

  TIME SKIP TO WHEN ITS NIGHT TIME AND YOUR BROTHER GETS HOME

You hear a key in the door and your brother walks in.You immediately run over and give him a big hug. "Hey Y/N nice to see you" "Nice to see u too Lucas!" "So you excited to be in stranger things?" "Um duh!!" "Well I'm glad I made you happy" "Me too I seriously am so thankful that you did this for me!"  "Well it's pretty late you should go to sleep" Lucas says "Ya your right I'll see you in the morning love you!" "Love you too" You walk upstairs and put on some pajamas.You go to the bathroom and brush your teeth.While your looking at yourself in the mirror.You start to have really bad anxiety "what if the cast doesn't like me?" "What if they think I'm a total weirdo and I don't make any friends?!" "I can't be an outcast...I just can't!!" "Y/N snap out of it!!" You slowly calm down and tell yourself everything will be fine.Then you jump into bed and your eyes slowly drift off into a deep sleep. 
TO BE CONTINUED:))

  Hey people!! I hope you enjoy this first chapter I know it wasn't the best this is my first story so I will try and get better!! Next chapter coming soon!!